In our Blog series we are presenting yet another Blog on a very interesting topic " Keto diet and Herbal products for the purpose of weight loss.
We hope our readers will find this Blog an interesting one and they will get benefitted with its contents and subject matter.
Under this Blog we will cover following sub- topics mainly.
* What is Keto diet?
* How Keto diet works?
* What are the benefits of Keto diet?
* Herbal products.
* Relationship between Keto diet and Herbal products.
* A leading brand Havintha for Herbal products.
* Usefulness of Keto diet and Herbal remedies for effective weight loss or weight control.
* Bottom Line.
After this classification now we will get little elaborated idea about all these sub topics.
What is Keto diet?
Keto diet is basically a short form being used for the Ketogenic diet. In modern time this term is very common, especially among the young generation people.
Ketogenic diet, whose short and common name is Keto diet is basically a low carbohydrate and high fat content diet. Ketogenic diet is not only useful for losing weight but also very useful for keeping an overall healthy body in respect of shape and size.
Keto diet is considered most health friendly diet from the point of view of dieting. It is due to its low carb and high fat composition. Ketogenic diet is not only useful for weight reduction or weight management but it is also very health friendly diet.
Nowadays, unrational and junk food problem is more severe than the problem of food shortage or hunger.
List of foods rich in Ketogenic:
Here is a list of foods which are recommended for a ketogenic plan. As we already have given an idea that high fat ,low carbohydrate foods are comes under the category of Keto diet. Keto diet is meant for dieting and it has its own benefits.
In a broad category Keto diet can be divided into three categories.
First is animal based, second is dairy products based and third and most important is plant-based Keto diets. Plant based diets are falls under herbal category. Here we will get a brief idea about all three category Keto diets one by one.
If we speak about the animal-based Keto diet, then following are the choices.
* Sea Food.
* Meat and Poultry based food items.
* Eggs (However few people keeps eggs under vegetarian category, but it’s not our subject matter here mainly therefore we are keeping it here in this category).
Another category is dairy based food products which comes under Ketogenic family.
Following are the choices in this category.
* Plain Greek yogurt and cottage cheese.
* Cream and blend of whole milk and cream (half and half)
* Unsweetened plant-based milk.
* Dark chocolate and cocoa powder with milk products.
Third and most important category is plant based Ketogenic diet.
Following are the choices in this category.
* Green Leafy vegetables.
* High fat veggies like Avocado and olives.
* Pumpkin seeds, Chia seeds and Flaxseed.
* Summer squash and Zucchini. They are extremely versatile and low in carbohydrates. Zucchini is high placed choice among Keto diet lovers. Even health experts, dieticians and other people who are having some knowledge in this field highly recommends Zucchini in daily diet or at least twice or thrice a week or as much as possible consumption of it.
* Other non-starchy vegetables like cauliflower, jicama and turnips. They all are considered good choices for low carb, high fat content diet. They are filled with ample nutrient value and same time they are good source of Antioxidant also.
What are the benefits of Keto Diet?
Keto diet is an absolutely health friendly diet. It gives perfect way towards weight loss and ideal weight management. In modern time most of us are facing lifestyle related health issues. To tackle those health issues Keto diet is a perfect solution. Earlier days generation people use to do adequate amount of physical work in their day-to-day activities. Now, scenario have been changed. We have very fewer physical exercise work patterns but our dietary habits are totally different than what our forefathers use to take.
In such a situation Keto diet is like a boon. Few main advantages of Ketogenic diet are as follows.
* It provides best weight reduction solution.
* Good for overall fitness.
* Keeps our body lean and fit.
* Gives cardiovascular system much relief to perform well.
* Gives an opportunity to look well.
* Keeps belly weight under control.
* Helps to keep blood pressure up to the mark.
* Gives longevity to our life.
* Body gets scientifically balanced diet.
Apart from above mentioned benefits there are many other health benefits of Ketogenic diet plan.
Herbal Products and their relativity with Keto diet:
Herbal products or herbal diet and Keto diet are complimentary of one another. In fact, ideal Keto diet which comes under a plant-based diet is nothing but an herbal category product only.
Herbal products are those products which are driven from the plants and botanicals. In that way all plant based keto diets like nut diet or beverage diets in form of herbal tea, soups etc. are herbal products only.
Herbal Products and its market leader Havintha:
When we talk about herbal products and non-synthetic formulation-based products, a very first name that comes into the mind is brand Havintha. Havintha and its herbal products, especially its Chia seeds, Flaxseed and Pumpkin Seeds are par excellence. Each of their product is a testimony of purity and 100 percent genuine category product.
In this yet another very innovative and very important subject matter related Blog we have discussed a current hot topic Ketogenic diet and its uses and sources.
We hope our reader will definitely like it and will get benefitted.
Ketogenic diet should not be a choice but it should be a compulsory one if we have to keep our wellness in perfect state.
Another important aspect of this blog is brand Havintha. Brand Havintha is committed for totally natural and herbal products. Havintha’s corporate tagline is " Our Truthness, Nature's Goodness " and they really revolve their policy with this tag line in central focus. Havintha's Flaxseed, Chia Seeds and Pumpkin seeds gives every Keto diet lover a safe and tasty natural choice.